Diocese of Stockton
A total of 13 individuals have been listed for the Diocese of Stockton. Of these, six were accused and two were convicted. Another one was found not guilty. One was indicted and another one was reinstated. Two have been sued but none have settled their cases with the plaintiffs.Get A 100% Free CASE Evaluation
Priest Personnel Files of Diocese of Stockton
- Francis Arakal – sued, placed on leave in 2002, reinstated same year. Parochial vicar in 2009 in Tracy, CA at St. Bernard.
- Antonio Camacho – accused, included in diocese list in 2014.
- Didacus Clavell – accused, still active as of 2013.
- Murty M. Fahy – accused, died in 2001.
- Michael E. Kelly – indicted, may have been arrested in Morocco.
- Antonio Munoz – accused.
- Oliver Francis O’Grady – convicted, arrested in Portugal in 2019.
- Oscar Pelaez – convicted, sentenced to six years in prison, released on parole after three.
- Eduardo Perez Torrez – accused, worked in parishes in Oakdale, Stockton and Riverbank.
- Leo Suarez accused, name included in diocese in 2014.
- Ferdinand Villalobos – sued, included in diocese list in 2014.