Diocese of Santa Rosa
A total of 21 individuals have been included on the list for the Diocese of Santa Rosa. Eleven have been accused and four have been convicted. One was indicted and one was cleared of charges. Two were sued and another one settled their case with the plaintiffs.Get A 100% Free CASE Evaluation
Priest Personnel Files of Diocese of Santa Rosa
- Anthony Bolger – sued, died in 2015.
- John S. Crews – accused, retired in 2013.
- Patrick Gleeson – sued, died in 1991.
- Patrick A. Hannon – accused, died in 1993.
- Michael Emmet Kelly – accused, laicized in 2004.
- Donald Wren Kimball – convicted, died in 2006.
- Patrick Joseph McCabe – convicted, extradited to Ireland in 2011.
- John A. Meenan – accused, died in 2009.
- Francis E. Neville – accused, died in 2002.
- Vincent O’Neill – settled, died in 1998.
- Francisco Xavier Ochoa – indicted, died in 2009.
- Ted Oswald – sued, died in 2010.
- Xavier Oakkatgyoarambil – accused, died in 2004.
- John K. Rogers – accused, died in 1995.
- Wilfred L. Sheehy – accused, died in 2014.
- Alfredo Sobalvarro – accused, out of ministry since 2003.
- Gary Timmons – convicted, laicized in 2001.
- James Walsh – accused, died in 1993.
- Bernard Ward – convicted, released from prison in 2014.
- Ron Wiecek – accused, placed on leave in 2010.