Diocese of Orange
For the Diocese of Orange, there are 26 individuals named to the list. Of those, seven were simply accused while three were convicted. Ten were sued and six others settled their cases.Get A 100% Free CASE Evaluation
Priest Personnel Files of Diocese of Orange
- Andrew Christian Andersen – convicted, laicized in mid-1990s.
- Sofronio A. Aranda – settled, died in 1996.
- Gregory Atherton – sued, works at the National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother in Portland OR.
- Lawrence J. Baird – accused, still active as of 2007.
- Franklin Buckman – sued, life of prayer and penance as of 2016.
- Santino Casimano – accused, on Gallup diocese list in 2018.
- John V. Coffield – sued, died in 2005.
- Richard Delahunty – settled, returned to ministry in 2004.
- Sinon F. Falvey – sued, died in 2005.
- Robert Foley – settled, living a life of prayer and penance as of 2019.
- Michael A. Harris – settled, laicized in 2001.
- Bertrand W. Horvath – sued, on Las Vegas diocese list in 2019.
- Edgardo Arrunataegui Jimenez – accused, news reported him as working as hospital chaplain in Chimbote in 2017.
- John Knoernschild – sued, died in 2010.
- John Peter Lenihan – settled, laicized in 2002.
- John W. Lord – sued, absent on sick leave in 1988.
- Alexander Manville – sued, non-practicing priest in 2009.
- Thomas Joseph Mohan – accused, died in 2002.
- Dominic Nguyen – accused, voluntary permanent leave in 2016.
- Gordon John Pillon – accused, place on leave in 2006. On Peoria diocese list in 2018.
- Timothy Ramaekers – sued, new parish in 2012.
- Luis Eduardo Ramirez – convicted, released from jail in 2009 and all privileges removed.
- John E. Ruhl – settled, deceased.
- Cesar Salazar – accused, laicized.
- John A. Sheahan – sued, medical retirement in the 1970s.
- Gerardo Jarencio Tanilong – convicted, died in 2016.