Diocese of Fresno
Fourteen individuals were listed in the Diocese of Fresno. Four of them were simply accused while was acquitted and one other was sentenced. Six people were sued while one was settled. One person was convicted.Get A 100% Free CASE Evaluation
Priest Personnel Files of Diocese of Fresno
- John Bradley – sued, not listed in official Catholic directory after 1970.
- Tod D. Brown – accused, retirement announced in 9/12.
- Hermy Dave O. Ceniza – sued, living in Philippines and serving as a priest.
- James Colliins – sued, served in Avenal and Lemoore.
- Raul Diaz – accused, assigned to St. Catherine’s in Dinuba.
- John Esquivel – accused, no action was taken.
- Benjamin Gabriel – sued, retired in 1986.
- Robert Gamel – sentenced, removed August 2014.
- Sentenced to four years and released in 2019.
- Louis Aloysius Garcia – convicted, listed on CA sex offender registry on May 2011.
- Craig Harrison – accused, no charges filed.
- Anthony G. Herdegen – settled, retired in 1995.
- Vincent A. O’Connell – sued, was a visiting priest between assignments.
- Eric Swearingen – sued, placed on leave June 2019 due to civil case.